NRB’s Can Now Open Account and Start Trading from Abroad
- NRBs can invest into the Bangladeshi Capital Market from anywhere in the world
- Custodian Service will be provided by one of our custodial banking partners
- 100% repatriation of capital, dividend and investment profits
- NRBs can now apply for IPOs, trade shares in the Secondary Market through one of our custodial banking partners. They can use e-mail, fax or phone to issue trade orders to our custodial banking partner
- Custodian Bank will manage funds in NITA and arrange repatriation of all funds including capital gains to your overseas bank account based on your instructions
How Can I Start Trading?
In order to avail the share trading and custodial services, you are required to fill out and sign the following:
- FC Account opening Form (only if you do not already have one) – To remit foreign currency into your account and enjoy NRB quotas while applying for IPOs.
- NITA (Non-Resident Investor’s Taka Account) opening Form – To make financial transactions for purchase and sale of shares in the secondary stock market (that is in Dhaka Stock Exchange).
- Customer Information Form – To conduct actual trading of shares in the share market.
- BO Account Opening Form – To hold shares that will be purchased by the custodian bank on your behalf.
- BO Account nomination Form – To nominate up to two people to receive any outstanding shares in the event of death.
- Custodian Agreement – To authorize the custodian bank as the custodian of your shares.
- NITA Securities Accounts Services Agreement – To authorize the custodian bank to carry out your share trading orders and settle all transactions that are required to close deals.
- FATCA Form Individual & Proprietor – Supplement to account opening form, it is the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) form
Information for Fund Deposit
Deposit directly from your City Bank City Touch online. All you have to do is log into your City Touch account or any other online bank to deposit directly from your bank account to ours.
Send EFT to the following Account:
Mika Securities Ltd.
The City Bank
Dhaka South, Principal Branch
Swift Code: CIBLBDDH
Phone: +880 2 9820561 Ext 333